Journey to Enlightenment

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

"Of Things To Come"

Over 20 years ago something happened which turned my world upside down.
I call it "My Event."
Hitherto and since, my mundane life has been supported on a Spiritual level by continuing Supernormal experience.

These occurrances moved me forward in stages of enlightenment, finally leading to the Event. From that day forward I was blessed and cursed with a rounded Understanding of how the physical world seamlessly interacts and interchanges with levels of reality way beyond our physical world.

I was blessed to have been awakened to my full memory of the physics and life processes involved.
I was cursed in the fact that I am now aware of my own inevitable continuing role in the game.

Out of all of this a book has been channelled.

"Down To Earth (the way it is)"

This has been freely available for some time from the file sections of few sites I visit.
This Blog site was simply to be an outlet for my musings on matters of Spiritual observation.

However the pathway of Spirit for me, everyone else, and our entire Planet; is accellerating toward a final nemesis in the near future. Those who are able, are charged with the duty of elevating the vibration of Spirit in all things in preparation for what is to come.

The book "Down To Earth ( the way it is)" has been prepared for free use on its own Group Site..along with a sister site to allow questions, comments and discussion arising.
These sites are almost ready for release, and I will post their details here as soon as I can. (Probably in about a week time)

It is true that convictions are not transferable. They must be arrived at through the "Tested" experience of the individual.
Blessings to anyone who considers my words.
I hope they may act as a catalyst to your own journey of awakening.

Please take a moment to add your comments at the end of any post here.


...Love and Light to fill your day.
...Richard


........................................................................................
........................................................................................

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker