Journey to Enlightenment

Saturday, November 08, 2003

on ......http://afterlifefiles.blogspot.com/ I was prompted to reply to the discussion examining personal reactions to a particular beligerent Senior Citizen.
...................................................................................................................

"If someone selflessly offers me an insight they automatically invoke the universal formula of, CAUSE/EFFECT and CONSEQUENCE.
Cause being their motivating THOUGHT,
Effect being the ENACTMENT of Cause.
Consequence being the RECIPROCAL IMPACT of the original Thought.

My reaction to the other person's Cause, begins a new Cause/Effect/Consequence chain for me...and so it goes on.

If I have no conflict within me, I will receive their Cause, at positive face value and the positive vibration of our interactions will build and build.

If I receive their Cause in a negative way; my lack of tranquility will have arisen from the inadequecies within 'me' and will reveal the accumulated conditioning/prejudice I still have.

I will thereby receive their positive Cause as a higher hot-spot of energy, which will impinge in a discomforting way upon 'my' lower vibration.

I therefore have two options..
(1) To either face myself, and to try and raise my vibration by accepting the good in the Cause offered to me.
Or (2) reject the sentiment of the Cause offered.

If I take option (2), the Effect of the positive hot-spot of energy will be to cause a compression of my own negative Ethonic substance, (for such is the source of Conflict) and so it will remain until I either face myself and raise my own vibration to meet it, or until I seek a bad deed through my own future Causes to discharge the excess energy..

The Consequence of the original Cause will not have yet worked itself out within me; for, my translation of it into negative Effect and Consequence of my own, will ensure that by the Law of Reciprocal action I will produce my own ever deepening conflicts until I deal with the issue at last.

...and how does this relate to old ladies?
I work at a Retirement complex dealing daily with the issues of Senior Citizens.
The contrast could not be starker, between those who carry their unhappy negative conditioning/prejudice like a badge;
and those who have faced themselves and now offer the Light of their higher vibration to all who will accept it as such a joyous Cause.

The wisdom aquired through coming to terms with our own inadequecies will ensure in our work, that we enjoy the Receprocal effect of our own either, positive or negative Consequences.

We each carry within us the choice to act one way or the other.
The responsibility does not just rest with the choice of a happy or a miserable Senior Citizen.

God grant that we may all find wisdom from the light deep within us.

Blessings
Richard.

....................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker