Journey to Enlightenment

Tuesday, January 13, 2004


On another list, filled with important Gurus; proclaiming Love, but teaching less; someone asked if it was a full moon.

On the touchlines, a simpler but far wiser Soul, swelled from the Wisdom within.

jadie replied....................

.................................................................................................
The full moon was Wednesday. It was called the Wolf Moon.

What time of the day it was full I do not know.
The moon loses its fullness as soon as it becomes full.
I love the full moon. I can stare at the full moon sky for hours.

I walked 3 miles Wed. night
I have a pure white wolf dog. with very amber eyes.
He walked in the late night with me, so very alert.

The moon glistened off the snow, while the shadows of the trees danced in the wind.
Oh! it was so cold. 12 degrees.
My cheeks, nose and ears were stinging.
It was sooooo wonderful...

I thought about so many things walking that night.
I thought about the Lord.

I prayed for forgiveness. I prayed to the Lord to help me walk as he does. In love, always in love.


I kept thinking..
To walk as the Lord does.
To walk as the Lord does.
To walk as the Lord does.
I must have said it a hundred times maybe more.
As I said it, I thought of those words and what they really meant.

To walk as the Lord does, always in love..

Did Jesus love the men that savagely killed him, called him a liar,
spitting on him.

Do I dare to love those who don't love me or even like me for my beliefs or my lack or good grammar, or the way I look, or where I live, or who I am.

To walk as the Lord does, yes.

I love because I am loved.

Everyday I try to go through the day without making judgments of anyone, including myself.

It’s really hard.

Yeah! The full moon was Wednesday.

Blessings in Love
jadie

.................................................................................
Pure Wisdom of Love

Blessings
Richard

jadierichardjadie

..................................................................................
..................................................................................

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker