Journey to Enlightenment

Saturday, February 14, 2004



Continuing Thread from below

Third commentary from Amen aka Jez ::

Out-take of My Words ::
See how the river flows, this endless stream of knowledge from a never ending source.

From Jez ::
How do you know it?s a never ending source and an endless stream?

Reply::
Do you suppose then that Wisdom is Finite?
.....................................................................

Out-take of My Words ::
Are we meant to try to put our finger on it?

From Jez ::
Of course not, after-all, we are talking about the ineffable aren?t we, but, I noticed you are attempting to define it! In your above comment.

Reply ::
Oh Jez ! my contentious friend, read again. My definition was to take knowledge as infinite. To see that as restrictive is a contradiction in terms.
Remember mon ami, your first commentary post laboured to focus on the thought of trying to put your finger on the quality of knowledge. I responded as required.

........................................................................
From Jez ::
If I may also offer a further word, you would be a wiser man if you would not dismiss the words of Kahlil Gibran so quickly without first whole heartedly seeing what lies within his words complete.

Reply ::
If I were addressing the entire output of this person I would have responded accordingly after a full study.
Your comment was supported by a small attributed quotation.
Should we not discern all information and knowledge through our own tested experience?
We may then respect the source of the information, but need not agree with it.

.........................................................................
From Jez ::
If I may make a suggestion that you re-read my words and listen! with every fibre of your being.
What is! knowledge? the ineffable!? which is!?

Reply ::
I have jez, I really have; and the answers remain simple.
Knowledge (((IS)))

......................................................................
From Jez ::
If I may ask how does one understand love?

Reply ::
But we do not need to understand Love
We simply need to Know it


Brotherly Love and Blessings
Richard
............................................................


About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker