Journey to Enlightenment

Friday, December 31, 2004

As I pondered the implications of the recent Earthquake disaster I thought of those people who were trying to make sense of it.
I know from my own conversations, a lot of people were giving themselves a headache trying to find the greater meaning in what had happened.
For them, an old prayer sprang to mind, which seemed perfectly appropriate in the circumstances.
.....................................................................................................

G-d grant me the Courage to change the things I CAN change,

The Serenity to accept those things I CANNOT change

And the Wisdom to know the difference.
.....................................................................................................
Blessings
Richard
.......................................................................

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker