Journey to Enlightenment

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The cycle of Life and Rebirth was brought home to me again on Christmas Day morning.

I work at a large Retirement complex and in the early hours of the day we lost another of our Owners after protracted illness. I could just say, ...it goes with the territory! but as usual, that big 'step-back' from everything reveals a different perspective.

Some of the Owners when their time comes to give up the mortal coil, are blessed with hardly another family soul to speak for them!
Some are honoured by the visit of lots of family members.

In so many cases though, part-time visitors appear and 'cling' with their grief, for the person now gone. There is only rare celebration for the merciful relief of the departing friend.

My mind returned to a story written by someone a long while ago who had been faced with 17 hours to live. The person survived the life-threatening emergency operation and her inspired words survived with her.

This is the perspective of the Author in the few hours awaiting death. She wanted her family to celebrate her passing instead of clinging to her in grief.

By kind permission of : Theresa Mae Lum....

Instead of your tears; if your eyes could see,
I have not left You, I have simply left Me.

It is time for my truths to be in my sight
It is now time for me, to stand in the Light.
It is time for my Soul to take Angel's flight

This is a dream come true for me
I have not leftYou ....I have just left Me.

Let me go ....and I will Always be with you.

Blessings
Richard
.............................................................

At home and door open
http://www.hometospirit.com/
............................................................
............................................................

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker