Journey to Enlightenment

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Time to Dust the Covers Off !

The writer's advice columns give good advice when they say you must walk away from what you have written and come back to it fresh later to give it a good self critique. Well my book, 'Down to Earth,'(the way it is) was completed many years ago and I basically threw it on to a yahoo group as-was for all comers to read and consider. It can even still be accessed from our sleeping Home To Spirit website. But what a difference a few years makes! I hadn't been sufficiently inspired to return to it and do what I knew needed doing in the meantime.

That changed a few weeks ago. I was working hard on the new web site and for the first time in a while I was overcome with another of those familiar supernormal experiences. I was at the computer and stopped in my tracks with sneezes, while a tangible spirit wind blew around me... just like being in a powerful field of moving static electricity. I am used to opening up to find the link when something like this happens. The subject of my book turned over and over in my mind. I opened a screen copy while looking in my mind for the reason that I was being visited like this.

I began to read the first couple of chapters again and all I could think was that it was 'all wrong.' and that it was all 'back to front.'
I read a bit more and could not believe how unpolished it was in places.
The next night I sat at the computer again with no other thought than to get back to the book. Again spirit wind was swirling around me and I realised at last I was being given a kick to get on to the job and polish what I had started.

I have little spare time, but in the three weeks following, up until last week, I had completely reformatted it, with many sections completely rewritten and a lot more detail added.
Now I am at the stage where I am still being urged to see it through this time. I am doing my homework right now to a professional standard, so it will be really ready at last to submit to the Publishers.
I hope it will be considered favourably. We will see..
But for now I am still toying with the thought that I will have to pull the rusty versions that can still be accessed on the Web. I will have to do it soon I guess. Anyway, for posterity and for anyone who reads here at all, I will update as things progress.

For the benefit of those who may read this and don't have a clue what I am talking about, here is a brief explanation.
Supernormal experience has followed me all my life in abundance; through my formative years, also with Judith, and in Egypt.

However, 28 years ago, as a culmination then to my lifelong search for an understanding to it all, I had a life changing experience while working in Berlin, Germany.I named it my 'Event,'and the best way I have found was to describe it thus:

Remember the blockbuster movie called Total Recall, with Arnold Schwartzeneger. His memory had been replaced by an alien memory, but at a later stage he has a total recall of his original memory.
Well for me, I also had a total recall of another memory which was also mine!
I was instantly aware that it explained in detail the nature of matter through quantum to levels of valid reality beyond. It allowed me to put an order to every question I could throw at it about the detailed nature of Life the Universe and Everything.

If anyone ventures to where the old draft copy of the book can be accessed, you are welcome. But forgive me the awkward grammar and lack of polish in places. I would ask perhaps that it would be better to wait until the rewrite appears.. Until then I will just do as I always do, without question and without hesitation... Trust to my Minders on another level who are there to prompt and help, and clearly have a better sense of timing than I have, lol.

Blessings
Richard.

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker