Journey to Enlightenment

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb 20th. 2009 update

... . ...

Not enough time to blink!
However, I am getting on with the work requested on the book. I've found it is more than a case of just dropping on to the sentence where I last left off. I have to get 'into the zone' first. As everyone knows, there are certanly enough distractions out there conspiring to hinder.

I often experience occasions when I plan to set time aside for the 'higher' work. I set everything else aside and just at the moment I am ready to start, a 'Murphey's Law' interruption appears to shatter the moment.

This has happened thousands of times, and as like atracts like, I understand whenever something of a higher vibration is to be done, lower vibrationary forces trigger to try and compress or suppress the action.

Another example is when I lay down to meditate with a view to OBE. It does not matter if it is in the day or night, or when I am supposed to be 'unavailable' to others. I may be already going 'alpha,' and the durned telephone will ring, or there will be an unexpected caller, or something else will happen at that exact moment to break me from the higher state.I know in talking with Judith, she often experiences the same thing; and others have confirmed this too.

Negative or lower vibration can do what it will, but having an awareness of these possibilities allows a person to have their defence ready.
I find it possible to overcome the natural lowering reaction, by automatically making the 'Sun' link and manifesting oneness with the center-sun light vibration.

...............................

News otherwise: The site hit count is nudging 79,000, which is pleasing considering I have not managed to add to the extra two pages yet. I do have a whammer of a possible alien form that Judith photographed in stone while we were in Nazlet village. I will be loading this to the site very soon, and spreading it around the forums for interpretation. I know it will stir a lot of interest.

Once again though, if I could afford the time, I have a ton of material that is just waiting for me to load. ...just got to keep plodding on :-)

Blessings
Richard
with Judith


(see site link on last entry.)


... . ...

About Me

My photo
Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Just a Messenger.. Long term relationship.

Stats Counter

extreme tracking

eXTReMe Tracker
eXTReMe Tracker